Thursday, December 7, 2017

Want, Need, Wear, Read

I love categorizing gifts into these fun little groups! Instead of doing a gift guide, I thought it might be fun for y'all to look at some of the things on my list. I make a list every year for my birthday/Christmas and pass it along to family members to help them out. I categorized a few of my items into these fun categories, and thought you might enjoy it! I put four in each category to give you a few options. Maybe these will help you shop for someone in your life or get some ideas for yourself!

WANT:
I love these Nickel and Suede earrings! There are so many color options, and I'm pretty sure I could wear this champagne color with just about everything.



I am OBSESSED with these Tory Burch leopard sandals! I don't think they would come off my feet at all during the summer! 


I would LOVE to take this Barrington bag with me on all of our trips! It is so darn cute, and bonus...you can add a monogram! 


This might be a little controversial since it might not necessarily be a need, but after reading all of the reviews, it seems like they are a MUST to me! Apparently these Spanx Faux Leather Leggings are to absolutely die for! 


NEED:

Oh how I would love a Roomba or a stick vacuum. We have really dark wood floors and it drives me NUTS that you can see every little thing that falls on the ground. One of these would save me a whole lot of work and irritation. 


My workout gear, especially my pants, could definitely use an update. I think I have one recent pair and the rest are losing the elastic in the waist! I love these JoyLab leggings from Target. Cute, new workout gear always gives me a new motivation to get moving too! 

Speaking of workout gear, my tennis shoes have seen a few too many miles, and I could use a new pair. I am loving all of the new New Balance tennis shoes, and I find it very hard to say no to anything with a touch of rose gold! 

My mother-in-law got my some of this Moroccan Oil Hairspray last year for Christmas, and I was quickly addicted. It is seriously the best hairspray I have ever used, and I need a new bottle. 


WEAR:


These pj pants from Aerie are only $20 right now! If you're anything like me, your pjs could use a little updating (I'd like to feel cute, not sloppy going to bed) and since mine get a lot of wear these days (lazy mornings with two kiddos), I'd love to have a few new pairs. 


These comfy sweatshirts are also on sale at Aerie, and I would love a couple to go with my new pjs pants! Do you see a theme? I pretty much live in comfy clothes, so I am trying to start investing in cute comfy clothes. 


Continuing with the comfy theme...I would love some sweats that don't make me look like I weigh 300 pounds or that aren't from 7th grade. Yes, I still have my sweats from 7th grade! I am dying for some joggers! Most sweats are super long on me, so these would be the perfect fix. 


Yep, everything I want in this category makes me look like a lazy bum, but oh well! I fell in love with these sweatshirt during the Nordstrom Anniversary sale, but never pulled the trigger on buying it. Who doesn't love a good, comfy sweatshirt?! Obviously, I'd pair this with my new adorable joggers!! 

READ:


I love reading ALL the Elin Hilderbrand books! They complete me! 


I have heard so many good things about this book! Apparently it is hilarious, and bonus, it is a series! I love when I don't even have to think about what book I'm going to read next!


I am currently re-watching Gilmore Girls for the second time, and I'm dying to read this book too! I just can't get enough of Lauren Graham!


I have also heard great things about this book, and would love a little glimpse into what my future will look like when Henley starts school! I love a book that adds some humor to parenting! 



Well, I hope this list gives you some good ideas for yourself or for someone else! I'm hoping to do a list for guys and kids too. Look for those in the near future! 















No comments:

Post a Comment