Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Hello and Welcome

Hello and welcome to Candidly Clark!!
 
I have started blogs before, but I haven't been so fabulous at keeping up with them either due to my busy schedule (teaching 7th grade English and coaching three sports is nuts!) or the fear of really giving blogging a go and seeing what happens. Oh I am not a risk taker! Well, after having my sweet baby girl a little over a year ago, Henley Rae, and transitioning to being a semi (I don't sit still well) stay-at-home mom, I have realized that I need some "me" things.
 
Writing has been something I have loved for as long as I can remember, but I don't give it enough of my time. So in hopes of overcoming many fears this year, I have decided to put myself out there with this little blog. I have a constant dialogue going on in my head about all the things going on in my life and this crazy world we live in. Sometimes I'm brave and verbalize them, but most often, people pleasing little me keeps them tucked away in a safe place (if you call my brain a safe place). So, this is where I'll be "Candidly Clark"... ME! This is where you'll find little pieces of all that is me - family (did I mention my sweet baby girl, Henley?!), food, workouts, travels, fashion, thoughts and all that is being this Clark mom and wife.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment