Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Show & Tell Tuesday: My Loves

Happy Valentine's Day, friends! I am so excited to love on Henley all day (Ben is out of town), and make it super special for the both of us! We have big plans on the agenda! 



Today, I'm linking up with Andrea for Show & Tell Tuesday, and today's topic is: My Loves! 

Well, of course, I would LOVE to introduce you to the loves in my life! I just so happen to LOVE talking about them! :) 




My love for the last 9 years is my husband, Ben. I can't believe we will have been married 7 years in July. Time flies when you're having fun! Ben is one of the most fun people I know and is always up for a good time! He works extremely hard every day building his own business as well as pouring into so many other people who desire to build their own businesses. Not only is he a fabulous provider, Henley just adores him! She asks about him constantly and loves when he gets home so she can play, play, play!! We are so glad he's ours! 



Oh goodness, there is really no other way to say it other than...this girl has my heart big time! Yes, there are times when staying at home is tough, and Henley has her whinier days, but for the most part it is amazing. She is SUCH A JOY to be around!! We are pretty much attached at the hip, and I just can't get enough of her! Henley loves to talk and sing. She is constantly asking "mommy lets pay togever!" It completely melts my heart, and I simply cannot say no. She loves bubbles, horses, baby dolls, coloring, and building towers out of blocks and kicking them down. She is still currently a mama's girl. She loves sitting with me on the couch and snuggling, and I wouldn't have it any other way! My sweet Henley Rae has my whole heart! 


Soon, I will have to share that heart with this little guy...yes, that's right, I said "guy!" We are having a little boy, George Phillip Clark, in July. I have gotten to feel little flutters every now and then, and each one steals a little piece of my heart. I cannot wait to see my little guy again, and I definitely can't wait to meet him in July! 




I can't share about my loves without mentioning these fabulous people. My family will always be a huge part of who I am, and I will always say...I have the best family ever! I love my big, obnoxious, loud, fun-loving family! Before I had Henley, my nieces and nephews were like my kids. I love them something fierce, and I will always be there for them when they need me. We have all been so close my entire life, and I can only hope that I create a big family just as fabulous as this one for my kiddos. 







These are certainly not the only people I love, I could go on and on about all of those people. These are just the ones who seem to get a little piece of me every single day! 

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! I hope you get to spend the day with your loves! 









No comments:

Post a Comment