Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Show and Tell Tuesday: If I Won the Lottery


Today I'm linking up with Andrea to share in another Show and Tell Tuesday! Today's topic: 

What would you do if you won the lottery?


Well, I had every intention of discussing this with Ben yesterday, but our paths barely crossed and when they did, a lot was still going on, so I will mostly be talking for myself. I'm pretty sure we would be on the same page anyway. 


I don't think I would change my job situation right now. I love being a stay-at-home mom who tutors on the side. I don't think I would be able to give up the kids that I tutor right now either. Maybe when they're done with school, then I'd be able to quit for a little while. As for Ben, I think he would probably stop selling real estate, but we would for sure start investing in more. He wouldn't be working like he is now, but he would definitely still have a hand in the real estate world. Ooo, maybe we would start flipping and I'd get to help design...the next Chip and Joanna! ha 

We would definitely be buying a house or two as vacation homes. I would LOVE to have a house in Hilton Head, South Carolina, and in Steamboat, Colorado! Ohmygoodness, I just love those two places! And since we'd have homes there, I'd love to have a plane so that flying there with our whole families wouldn't be an issue. You know, we used to drive to those places growing up, but now that kids actually have to be in a seatbelt, it's become a lot less desirable. It's a major factor in why we haven't been back in a long time. I would have to fix that! 

Hilton Head 

Steamboat


 We would both probably buy our dream cars. Neither of which are super fancy, but I know that Ben would want to have a fully tricked out big 'ole truck! Not much different from what he drives now, but with a few more bells and whistles I guess. I've always wanted either a Range Rover or a fully loaded Escalade. No offense, but I'm not into the mini vans, but I want LOTS of kids, so those are my vision of my mom mobile. 

We would also travel like maniacs! I'm talking Greece, Spain, Switzerland, Germany, Austria, New Zealand, Australia, an Alaskan cruise, Fiji, Bora Bora, Turks and Caicos and Ben would want to visit a lot of Asia. I love traveling, and winning the lottery would definitely mean that we could go wherever we wanted! I would also love to go on lots and lots of mission trips. I'm sponsoring a child right now and would love to go visit him. The mission trips that Ben and I have been on separately have made huge impacts on our lives. I would love it if we could take our children on at least one a year. 

We heart traveling together! 

That brings me to another point...we would be writing a lot of checks. Ben and I have both always wanted to be successful in order to help others. We would absolutely love it if we were able to donate a lot of our money to people in need. I do know that we would both want to do something pretty dang special for our parents as well. They would definitely benefit from our luck! 


What would you do if you won the lottery?! 




No comments:

Post a Comment