Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Stranded: Outerwear


Hi friends! Today I'm linking up with Andrea and Shay for another edition of STRANDED! 

Today's topic: OUTERWEAR

WHAT THREE PIECES OF OUTERWEAR WOULD YOU TAKE WITH YOU ON A DESERTED ISLAND?

Well, dang! I never thought about the island getting cold. I was just hoping to chill in my bathing suit and get a good tan!

If I had to pick a few things to keep me warm though, it's really a no brainer for me. The only problem is, I would need FOUR! Oh well, I'll bend the rules and wear one piece on the plane, so it really doesn't count! 

NUMBER ONE - my Patagonia pullover


Y'all this thing is cozy! I have wanted one for a long, long time, and Ben bought me this one this year in Colorado. I am obsessed! I see many winter days this year where I will be sporting this. It works great to just throw on over my workout clothes, but it's also cute enough to wear casually with jeans. I LOVE IT! 

NUMBER TWO - My North Face puffy vest


I love me some puffy vests! In fact, when I was teaching, I always wished that I had a pair of skinny jeans or cords and a puffy vest in every color imaginable, so I could wear them every single day. They are the best! This particular one has been a staple in my closet for a while now. It is the best! I wore it all the time after I had Henley (she was born in December), and everyone would say, "Gosh, you don't look like you had a baby at all!" Well, my secret was the puffy vest...that baby pooch was just zipped right up under the vest! This vest is not only comfy and versatile, it's a miracle worker! 

NUMBER THREE - My Patagonia Water Resistant Jacket 


I have this jacket, but in silver, and it is wonderful. It would obviously come in handy too on the island since I would anticipate it raining quite a bit. This jacket is super warm, but light at the same time. I love that it is a little puffy, but doesn't make me feel like the Michelin Man! 

Number Four - My Cole Haan Pillow-Collar Puffer Coat


I love me some cooler weather, but I absolutely loathe being cold. It is miserable to me. This coat works wonders for me! I wear it everywhere when it gets cold here. It is so stinking warm and cute too! Again, no Michelin Man effect! 

All of my picks were gifts, so I should definitely say a big THANK YOU to those of you who got these for me! I am obsessed! 


What are your favorite outerwear pieces?







1 comment:

  1. I love the no Michelin man effect :-)
    I heard really good things about Patagonia!!

    ReplyDelete