Monday, November 7, 2016

Weekend Recap


Y'all, I just have to go on record saying that I'm pretty positive that this weekend was the BEST WEEKEND EVER! I feel so ready to tackle this week after our weekend, and, of course, I have only one picture from it. Whoops! Honestly, that is the main sign of our perfect weekend. 

We didn't do a whole lot, and I am so thankful for that. On Friday, Ben and I went on a much needed date night to a fabulous restaurant (The Table) that we will definitely be visiting again. On Saturday, we legit did NOTHING until about noon. It was glorious! We laid around as a family and caught up on the shows we missed during the week (The Voice and This Is Us). Then, we got some much needed organization and house work done. On Saturday night, we went to a wedding reception and had a blast! We took Henley with us and she did great! It felt good to get dressed up and get out for a little while after being at home all day. On Sunday, we played and played and cleaned and cleaned all morning. Again...glorious!! Then, we met my parents for lunch and watched the Cowboys game. After nap, we had an early dinner and enjoyed some more time together as a family and got more stuff done. I mean, it was literally the best weekend ever! I got so much done, but got in so much relaxing, and I spent TONS of quality time with my little family! Hallelujah and amen! 

Our one pic from the wedding reception

I know there's not much to show from the weekend, but I didn't want to tack on another post to this and make it the longest post ever! Ps - I've taught Henley how to say "best day ever" and it's probably the cutest thing ever! 

Check back in tomorrow for Show & Tell Tuesday. I'll be sharing my plans if I just so happened to win the lottery!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment