Friday, January 6, 2017

Friday Favorites


It's the first Friday of the year, and I am so excited to join the above ladies in their link-up for Friday Favorites! Really, I can't believe it is already Friday. This week has absolutely flown by. I have no idea where the days went. For half of the week I've been in a bit of a daze, but I did manage to gather some of my favorites from the week for you to see. Enjoy! 


I received this book as a Christmas gift and have been so eager to start it! I don't know why, but ever since I heard about Leah Remini coming out with this book, I have been so interested to read all about it. Scientology is something so foreign to me and there isn't a lot of information about it. I am totally a Nosey Nellie, so I love reading about these sort of things. I am really enjoying winding down at night by reading this book. I can't read a whole lot at once because it's just a lot of information that is kind of hard to understand, but it's really interesting so far. 


Ohmygoodness, this came up on my Timehop this week, and I just couldn't get enough! Henley was so tiny! She was only about a month old here, and we were heading out for my best friend's bridal shower. It was her first big event out and about, and she was just so darn cute! 



Yesterday, we had big plans to meet friends at the PlayStreet Museum in Plano for lots of fun inside while it was cold outside. When we got there, it was absolutely packed. They told us it would be about a twenty minute wait, but it didn't look like anyone had plans of leaving anytime soon, so we made the decision to go to the Willowbend Mall for lunch and to play. I hadn't been here before with Henley and we had a blast. We had a great lunch with our sweet friends and they had so much fun playing in their play area together. We let them all ride a "ride" before we left and, of course, Henley chose the horse. She immediately said "YEEHAW!" when it got going! We were struggling to keep all the kids with us as we were heading out, so we had them hold hands and they were just too cute! 


I saw this on Instagram this week and said an immediate "Amen!". I mean seriously, how true is this?! Dear mom, I do not want to adult most days, so please just tell me what to do! 


I asked for a One Year Bible for my birthday and my parents got me one. I have been anxious to get started all of December, and I have loved it so much so far. I have set time aside each day after I put Henley down for a nap, and I am loving all that I am learning as I read. If you're looking to read more of the Bible, I would highly recommend this one. 


Happy Friday, friends! I hope you have a fabulous weekend and stay warm! I have big plans of snuggling with my little family and being super lazy in front of the fire! 







No comments:

Post a Comment