Friday, January 20, 2017

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday everyone! Our big plans this weekend include a date night (Hallelujah and Amen!!), attending a basketball game for one of the kids that I tutor, and celebrating my sweet niece's 8th birthday! It should be a good mix of exciting and laid back which is the perfect weekend to me! 

On top of all the weekend goodness, I am excited to share some favorites from this week with you! 



Ohmygoodness, I will never get tired of putting Henley down for nap! She has always been a baby who loves to rock and snuggle, and it is my absolute favorite thing every single day. She is a totally different kid for bedtime. She used to rock and snuggle, but now she wants Ben to read to her, rock her and then he puts her in her crib. She would probably prefer him rock her all night, but she just wants to talk and play, so that's not really an option. For nap time though, she may talk and play for a couple of minutes, but after that, she snuggles up with her blankets, finds a good position and just snoozes in my arms. I'm obsessed!!


Ok guys, this yogurt is fabulous! Henley is on a big yogurt kick for breakfast and is literally asking for it before I even have a chance to pick her up out of her crib in the mornings. It's hard to find a full fat yogurt, and she loves this one. I am also a HUGE fan! I usually get a couple of different flavors (honey, blueberry, raspberry, tart cherry, etc) and mix a couple of them. I can always find it on sale which is a huge bonus! 



There is just something about my Old Navy workout pants that my other workout pants just don't have. I don't know whether it's the thickness of the material or what, but they are so dang comfy and flattering. I ordered the above ones this week and can't wait to wear them! I wore another pair earlier this week and had no desire to change from them into sweatpants because they were just as comfy. I have even worn them to brunch in Dallas with friends and have been given many a compliment and asked if they were Lululemon. No my friends, they are a fraction of the price and they are amazing!! 



I know y'all are so tired of hearing about these dang books, but I can't finish out the week without including it. Winter Storms finally came in the mail yesterday and I would say that as of Sunday, I will be finished with it. I fell asleep reading it last night, and I ditched  my normal workout and hit the  elliptical for more reading this morning. I had to remind myself that I had errands to run and needed to stop reading. I love this series! 


I am obsessed with using this stuff as eye make-up remover. I have heard that it works great for a long, long time, but for some reason I just kept buying my same old face wash and eye make-up remover. Never again! This stuff works wonders with just a little bit, and it leaves my skin feeling so so soft! Not to mention, it worked great when I was making brownies on Sunday during the Cowboys game and someone (cough cough Ben cough cough) didn't tell me we were out of veggie oil. I grabbed my coconut oil, and I'm pretty sure the brownies tasted better than ever! I will now be purchasing another...one for the kitchen, one for my bathroom! 


Happy Friday and enjoy your weekend!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment