Wednesday, July 27, 2016

What's Up Wednesday




It's the last Wednesday of the month and that means it's the What's Up Wednesday link up. I love this link up! I feel like it helps you get to know people better and being the nosey nellie that I am, I love reading everyone's updates! 

Enjoy mine! 

Ps - How the heck is it almost August?!?! Holy moly, the summer as flown by! 

What we're eating this week...

Well, this isn't too exciting. I put together a budget last week and am really trying to hold myself accountable with it. It's the end of the month, so we are eating what we have. Thankfully, we didn't eat three meals that I planned for last week and they are good ones. 

Monday - Crockpot Hawaiian Chicken (thanks to Shay)
Tuesday - out for Katie's (Ben's sister) birthday at 940s 
Wednesday - Homemade Pizza 
Thursday - JalapeƱo Cheddar Burgers (thanks again Shay)
Friday - out 
Saturday - out for a friend's birthday

That's not too bad huh?!?!

What I'm reminiscing about...



Well, this fabulous picture popped up on my Timehop today and I just couldn't help but reminisce about being pregnant with Henley. I'm just going to put this out there...I am ready to be pregnant again! I loved being pregnant and I can't wait to feel little kicks again! 

What I'm loving...


My new bag and wallet! Ohmygoodness y'all...I do NOT buy nice things for myself, so this was a big deal, and I have already almost taken them back about ten times! I was challenged last week at the BOLD class I'm taking to buy something nice for myself to show myself that I am valued. I chose to buy the Tory Burch Large York bag and a Halogen wallet. I am very happy with both! 

What we've been up to...

Ben and I just wrapped up our 7th and last week of BOLD yesterday, and I am a bit sad that it's over. I absolutely loved the class and can honestly say that it has changed my life. I enjoyed everything about it, especially meeting new people and making new friends. I learned a lot about myself and am super excited about what's to come. 

Other than that, we've mostly been spending our free time at the pool or the lake. Henley has become quite the little water baby and I love it! 




What I'm dreading...

Well, the end of summer will be a bummer for me. Yes, I stay home, but some of my best friends do not and I will be sad for them to go back to work. It will be a little sad that we won't be meeting at the pool or play area every week. 



What I'm working on...

I am currently working on getting our study in order and all situated for me to start working in it. If you haven't noticed, I have been blogging a lot more and would like a space of my own (not just the kitchen table) to help the creative juices flow. Also, I am planning to get my real estate license soon and hope to work from home and take some of the load off of Ben. Woo hoo!! 

What I'm excited about...

We have lots of fun things coming up in the near future! We will be spending lots of time with friends and family and I can't wait! Birthday parties, time at the farm, a trip to Colorado sans baby, more time at the lake, etc. I think I am MOST excited about what is coming on August 5th though....THE OLYMPICS!! I love the Olympics and cannot wait to watch them every single day!! 



What I'm reading/watching...


I did a fun Facebook book exchanged and received the two books that I am reading at the moment. In the mornings when I wake up, I do a devotional in God, Me and Sweet Iced Tea and I am really enjoying it. I am also reading Sarah's Key and I cannot read it fast enough. I'm pretty sure the first time I got on the elliptical with it I read about half of it. It is so good! 



What I'm listening to...


Pretty much any time I'm in the car lately, I am listening to 95.9 The Ranch. I love country music, but I just can't say that I'm a fan of a lot that is on the radio these days. The Ranch plays the good stuff!! 

Other than that, I am always listening to something in the background during the day and, it is usually one of the Real Housewives franchises. I know, classy tv, but I don't really have to watch and it is super entertaining! 

What I'm wearing...

Well, the same old same old...workout clothes! 

What I'm doing this weekend...

We will be heading to the farm on Friday for some good quality time with our cousins and Pete and Dee! Henley is so excited! We have some fun plans with friends on Saturday and a wedding on Sunday. It should be a fabulous weekend!! 

What I'm looking forward to next month...

Both of my sweet nephews have birthdays next month, and I am so excited for birthday parties! I love birthdays! Ben and I are also going to Colorado to hike a 13,000 foot mountain and I can't wait to spend some time with him and challenge myself. Also...THE OLYMPICS!!! 

What else is new...

Not much, just enjoying this crazy life! 

My favorite part of summer...



Long summer nights! I love these long summer nights! 

Being able to go out on the lake or up to the square or the playground in the evening and stay out until bedtime is the best! 



No comments:

Post a Comment